Code of Ethics
- Maintain an exemplary standard of professional competence, conduct, ethics and integrity in all the business, professional and personal practices.
- Sustain and improve the knowledge and skills within the areas of expertise to render the professional services diligently that will reflect the professional competency.
- Respect and follow all the rules and regulations for the smooth conduct of the conference and restrain from all activities that may bring harm to the public or affect the reputation of the conference.
- Provide the services objectively and be reverent and fair in extending services to all the members of the Technical Program Committee (TPC), Organizing Committee, speakers, delegates, reviewers, volunteers, and other serving members. Any form of discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, family status, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or belief may be treated as an explicit violation of the Code.
- Be honest and trustworthy and do not indulge in or encourage activities for vested interest at the expense of the Conference.
- Clearly, understand the publication ethics and strictly adhere to the copyright policies of the publishers.
- Do not intentionally interfere with the contractual policies and legal rights of others.
- Members should refrain themselves from all types of activities which are being influenced by a conflict of interest or would create any conflict between their own personal interest.
- Keep the confidentiality of privileged information obtained through any mode. Respect privacy and members should not disclose any information which may reasonably be considered to be prejudicial to the individuals or organizations.
- Use only legal and ethical means for all the conference proceedings and respect the principles of the Code.